Our remote learning can be accessed using an Xbox or Playstation.
How to access online learning on an Xbox
1. Plug a keyboard in to the Xbox USB slot (less than £10 from Amazon)
2. Go in to my games and apps
3. Find Microsoft Edge and select
4. Type in Office 365 and log in as you would in school.
5. You can then access your work and use key packages including: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Teams, your emails
6. To move around you use the Xbox controller or plug in a mouse (available widely including Amazon)
How to access online learning on a Playstation
1. Identify the Playstation internet browser icon (it is www with dots around it)
2. Press the Playstation logo on the controller
3. Go to the library and find options for games and applications
4. Go into applications and you will find the internet browser
5. Type in Office 365 and log in as you would in school
6. You can then access your work and use key packages including: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Teams, your emails.
If you have misplaced your login details or need any help with online learning, Laisterdyke pupils and parents please email email@example.com